Love Under Quarantine by Kylie Scott & Audrey Carlan

About The Book
Title: Love Under Quarantine
Author: Kylie Scott & Audrey Carlan
Genre: Romance
Page Count: 275
Rating: ★★★

Synopsis:
While the world is ravaged by a global pandemic, hotshot NFL running back Evan Sparks is locked in his own personal hell. With a career-ending scandal on his back, Evan hides out in his best friend’s empty San Francisco home, the full city shutdown locking him in a lonely twenty-story apartment in the sky.



Romance writer Sadie Walsh is having the worst case of writer’s block ever…until the incredible, muscular stranger staying next door gets her muse going strong. The pair of loners, never expecting to find a friend in all the madness, meet each day out on their balconies like a modern-day Romeo and Juliet.



Each new day brings unique challenges for the pair as they navigate the unknown and find solace together. They quickly figure out that as long as they have one another, they can handle anything.



Even falling in love under quarantine.
Links

My Review

I think I'm finally able to read books about 2020 now. Not that I want to read a lot of books based on being placed in quarantine because of the Corona Virus.

Love Under Quarantine follows Evan and Sadie, a couple who meets because of being placed on quarantine. Evan is staying at his friend's apartment, which just happens to be right next to Sadie. They meet while on their own balconies. 

I actually enjoyed this book for the most part. I just think it was a bit short. It only took about three and half hours out of my day to read this book. As much as I love adding more books to my "read" list, I wanted this one to last a little longer.

I love the romance between Evan and Sadie and the fact that they have to wait to actually be with each other because they're both in their own quarantine. I feel like this was the perfect concept for a book. I just wish it wasn't something that happened in real life, obviously.

This book had the right amount of seriousness and sexiness all at once. I just had to dock off the stars because I feel like it needed more. It's literally only taking place in their apartments, except for when they brave the world and go grocery shopping. 

This book definitely gave me faith in Audrey Carlan again because I was beginning to not like her books anymore. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To