Games We Play by Dana Isaly

About The Book
Title: Games We Play
Series: One Night #1
Author: Dana Isaly
Genre: Romance
Page Count: 90
Rating: ★★★★

Synopsis:

Jack is a faceless gamer known as The Joker. He makes a living playing video games and using his gravelly voice to bring people’s sexual fantasies to life.



When the top gaming site on the West Coast sends someone out to interview him, Quinlan walks into his apartment with her auburn curls and thick curves, and they’re instantly drawn to each other.



Quinlan has no idea of the monster that lurks beneath the surface of his calm demeanor.



Jack is quicksand, pulling her down into the dark underbelly of his desires.



To get out unscathed, she’ll need to give into the hunger she has always tried to deny.
Links

My Review


Oh boy, I have a new auto-buy author!! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I loved this book. 

This is a dark/BDSM-type romance. If you're not into that, don't pick it up because you'll hate this book.

I just had such a blast reading this book. I didn't know that the mask thing was a thing until now. I thought I was going to find it surprising that I didn't. Games We Play has to be the smuttiest novella I have ever read. There was smut on almost every single page. 

I'm equally surprised that there was actually a plot thrown into this. I wasn't expecting much with this book being so short. 

I loved this book so much that I had to pick the second book up immediately

I'd like to thank Riley for bringing this book to my attention. 

Trigger warning for suicide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!