Books On My Fall TBR!


Top Ten Tuesday was created by 
The Broke and the Bookish and is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s prompt is to talk about the books on our Fall TBR! 

I'm not going to lie, I don't normally make any TBRs. I typically choose a book at random to read. I do this in order to make sure every single book on my TBR has a chance to be read.


Babel by R.F. Kuag: I am actually dying to read this book. I have seen nothing but great reviews for this one. Luckily, if I love it, I already have two beautiful editions 😍

Mistakes Were Made by Meryl Wilsner: I actually have an arc of this one from NetGalley. I highly enjoyed Meryl's debut novel and I'm excited to see if I will feel the same about her newer release.

Haunting Adeline by H.D. Carlton: Soooo many people have read and loved this book. I love a good dark romance and I'm definitely making sure I pick this one up soon.

A Light In The Flame by Jennifer L. Armentrout: This one doesn't come out for a while and I'm patiently waiting. I believe this is the superior series in the FBAA world and I'm ready for more Daddy Nyktos 🤤

Hang The Moon by Alexandria Bellefleur: It's been a while since I read Written In The Stars and I'm ready to finish this series. 


A Cosmic Kind Of Love by Samantha Young: This one looks super cute. Definitely seems like it would be a cute fall read!

A Strange And Stubborn Endurance by Foz Meadows: This cover is the most fall cover on my list and I love it. I have heard many great things about this book and I'm hoping I love it too. 

Funny Feelings by Tarah Dewitt: I lied, this is the most fall cover on this list 😂 This one looks really sweet and I'm hoping it's secretly a spicy book!

Court Of The Vampire Queen by Katee Robert: I love a good majority of Katee Robert's books. I'm expecting this one to be just as great and spicy.

Hooked by Emily McEntire: Another dark romance to add to my list! I'm always thrilled when I get to read "Disney" dark retellings. I feel like this one is going to be a favorite.

What's on your fall TBR?

Comments

  1. Great list of interesting books to read this Fall. We have a few titles in common: A Strange And Stubborn Endurance, The Court of Vampire Queen, A Light In The Flame... and I'm currently reading Babel.
    Here is my TTT: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-books-on-my-fall-2022-to-read-list/
    Have a great week 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed all the fancy editions of Babel, and now I feel like I'll just wait for the paperback because I don't like reading big hardbacks any more. But all the reviews keep making me doubt my patience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babel made my list too :) Hope you enjoy these books when you get to them!
    TTT: My Autumn TBR

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy all of these.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/20/top-ten-tuesday-386/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babel is such a popular choice today and it's the first time I'm seeing it around. Will have to take a look to see what all the hype is about!

    Happy TTT!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these, but the covers look absolutely perfect for Autumn, especially Funny Feelings! Also, I've never stumbled across your blog before, so I just wanted to say that I think it's beautiful!
    Happy TTT!

    Zoë
    My TTT: https://zbestbooks.blogspot.com/2022/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-autumn-2022.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Strange and Stubborn Endurance is on my wish list! I really loved Written in the Stars, and I have/need to read the next two.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang the Moon sounds good.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also dying to read Babel. I hope it lives up to the hype!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a few new to me books on your list that I may just have to look into more. I hope you enjoy reading each of these when you get the opportunity!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2022-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you have some fun Fall reading ahead of you. Enjoy!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, what a great list! So many of these are on my TBR. 😍 I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Babel is everywhere right now! I've been waiting to see what all my fellow bloggers think before I add it to my toppling tbr. 😃 I'm also so intrigued by the cover of Funny Feelings, but I haven't seen anyone post a review yet. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this list! I'm so curious about Babel, everyone's loving this book. I hope you will, too! I recently found out about Funny Feelings and it sounds SO good! Plus, I love that cover so much. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To