Most Anticipated Books Releasing In the Second Half of '22

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is to discuss your most anticipated releases for the next half of the year. There are quite a few books that I'm excited for so it's nice to have this to look back on to see if I have purchased/read these books.

Here are ten books I'm anticipating for the second half of '22.

What books are you most anticipating?

These Twisted Bonds by Lexi Ryan: I absolutely adored These Hollow Vows last year and was dying to get my hands on this second book. I'm ready to know what happens next!!!

Ship Wrecked by Olivia Dade: I'm ready for this next installment in the Spoiler Alert series. I have loved everything I have read by Olivia and I'm excited for more.

A Strange And Stubborn Endurance by Foz Meadows: I was actually just turned on to this book recently. Luckily, I don't have to wait long for it either!

Witcha Gonna Do by Avery Flynn: This book looks super cute! I'm not gonna lie, this is completely me being obsessed with this cover. I want it.

A Light In The Flame by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I need more of Daddy Nyktos in my life.

The American Roommate Experiment by Elena Armas: I'm sure this book will be on a lot of lists today. I'm super excited for this one.

Babel by R.F. Kuang: I'm trying to integrate more fantasy in my life. Since I'll be getting two editions of this one, I figured I may as well add it to this list!

Husband Material by Alexis Hall: I loved Boyfriend Material and I'm hoping I'll love this one as well.

Kingdom Of The Feared by Kerri Maniscalco: I think this is the final installment in this series. I'm kind of scared to see how this one ends.

It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover: I am trash for Colleen Hoover books. I will always pick them up. I'm ready for my heart to hurt.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!