Chosen Ones - Fairyloot June '22 Unboxing

Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today, I'm bringing you my June Fairyloot unboxing. I can honestly say this is probably one of my least favorite boxes merch-wise. I will always love it when Fairyloot puts two books in their boxes. I love getting all the special editions!!

The books in this box are absolutely gorgeous. I honestly haven't heard of the book of the month, but I'm still equally excited for it.

My favorite item in this box has to be the second book. They did such a good job on it!!

What is your favorite item from this box? What did you think about the book?

Rin Trinket Dish

Art by @Arz28

We have another trinket dish. I'm trying to figure out what to do with these to be honest. I feel like some people have them displayed. I just don't know how I should do it. Inspired by The Poppy War.

The Atlas Six Book Sleeve

Design by @Chattynora

You can never have too many book sleeves! I love the aesthetics of this one too. I still haven't read the book though. Inspired by The Atlas Six.

*I put The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue just to test what books would fit. I would recommend to not try and put a bigger book than that in there.

Adelina Art Print

Art by @damian.in.the.den

It honestly bothers me when they count art prints as an item. I get that some people love them, I don't. This will most likely end up in my next sell over on Pangobooks. Inspired by The Young Elites.

Sting Daggers Paper Tabs

Design by @jezhawk

This must be an item that was highly requested because the Fairyloot team kept on bringing it up. I don't know if I'll ever use them but they are cute! Inspired by The Lord Of The Rings.

Twin Crowns

by Catherine Doyle & Katherine Webber

Look at this gorgeous edition of Twin Crowns. I'm obsessed with it. I haven't stopped staring at it since I first saw it. Definitely my favorite item in this box!

Monthly Tarot Cards

Illustrated by @arz28

I am feeling the love with these! I love the artwork of Poppy and Hawk. I love seeing items from this fandom. Inspired by From Blood & Ash.

This Vicious Grace

by Emily Thiede

I am loving the yellow! They did an amazing job designing This Vicious Grace. I honestly wouldn't have picked this book up with the original cover. It reminds me too much of Mexican Gothic. Artwork on book is by @gabirelleragusi.

It also has exclusive end pages, I just can never take good pictures of them. Trust me, they are beautiful.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!