April Wrap-Up!

It's the end of another month and the start of a new one. I feel like I didn't read much this month because of many things. I got married and then I also got the worst sinus infection ever. At the time of writing this, I will have been sick for a week straight. 

I read more than I thought I did honestly! I'm trying to get back into blogging as well... we shall see how that goes. Basically, I'm going to stick to my blog and not care about anything else that's going on in the bookish community 😂

A Shadow In The Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I may have rated this only three stars but that's just because I read this after FBAA. I definitely love Nyktos and Sera more than Hawke and Poppy... the two books were just too similar, in my opinion. ⭐⭐⭐

A Court Of Wings And Ruin by Sarah J. Maas: I'm still complete trash for this series. I'm so glad I finally did a reread! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Love, Hate & Clickbait by Liz Bowery: I didn't like this book. It was the classic case of "I'm only gay for you" and I was not a fan. ⭐⭐

Below Zero by Ali Hazelwood: This wasn't my favorite of the novellas by Ali. I still highly enjoyed it. I just wish it was a bit smuttier. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Flock by Kate Stewart: I really liked this first book. I love the romances between the three characters. I just didn't think this book was fit for a five-star rating. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 

Electric Idol by Katee Robert: I feel like I'm really close to giving at least one of these books in this series five stars. This one was so close, I just wish there was more hesitancy with Psyche and Eros. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Exodus by Kate Stewart: This series completely flopped for me... I will not be moving forward with it. I was not a fan of where this story went. I just did not enjoy this one bit. ⭐⭐

The Love Connection by Denise Williams: This novella was short and sweet and I loved it. I cannot wait for the other novellas that will be released! ⭐⭐⭐⭐

What books did you read in April? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!