Why I Got Ride Of 300+ Books

While I was on my staycation, I decided to do a huge unhaul. I was slowly trying to get rid of books using PangoBooks. I just wasn't selling books as fast as I wanted to get rid of them. I still highly recommend using PangoBooks if you're looking to sell because they make it so easy!

Before my unhaul, I had close to 1,000 unread books on my tbr. I now have about 650ish. I think that's enough reason to get rid of so many books 😂 A good chunk of the books I got rid of were young adult contemporaries, which I do not read anymore.

Another good chunk was fantasy books. I'm pickier about the fantasy books that I read now. I'm not going to pick up just any fantasy book because I see that it's hyped. I just know that that's not my favorite genre and I'm not going to keep pretending like it is.

These books were honestly sitting on my shelves just gathering all the dust. I had books on my shelves that I haven't read and they have been sitting there since about 2014.

I'm also wanting to get mostly e-books from now on. I don't want to keep loading up my living room with books.

So yeah, I will basically keep evaluating the books that I have and I will keep a stronger eye on the ones I want to buy physically. I will sell books on PangoBooks as I decide what else I want to get rid of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!