All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata

About The Book

Title: All Rhodes Lead Here
Author: Mariana Zapata
Genre: Romance
Page Count: 570
Rating: ★★★★
Synopsis:

Losing people you love is hard.



Aurora De La Torre knows moving back to a place that was once home isn’t going to be easy.



Starting your whole life over probably isn’t supposed to be.



But a small town in the mountains might be the perfect remedy for a broken heart.



Checking out her landlord across the driveway just might cure it too.
Links

My Review

Mariana Zapata is the queen of slow-burn romance. I have heard so many people say this… now I believe it. I normally hate slow-burn because I’m so impatient. But, she does it so perfectly.



All Rhodes Lead Here follows Aurora, a woman who is just coming out of a fourteen-year-long relationship. She decides to move back to her hometown and start working on trails that her mother used to walk.



Well, there’s an issue with the apartment she rented. That problem was Rhodes.



Rhodes is a sulky man who likes to be on his own and take care of his son and work. He’s a grump who gets pissed that his son rented their garage apartment behind his back.



That’s where the slow-burn starts. It takes forever for them to get together but it’s still just so perfect.



When Rhodes first starts showing his feelings towards Aurora, I swooned. Audibly.



This book would have been perfect if Rhodes wasn’t so awkward. He started calling her “Buddy”, comparing her to Buddy the Elf. I hated that so much and it put a damper on the book.



I will definitely pick up more books by Mariana Zapata. I’m ready for more slow-burn!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!