December Wrap Up

This month was super busy. I'm shocked I got any reading done. Christmas always consumes my life and when it's December, it's like my brain cannot consume anything else. I think this has to be the least amount of books I have read in a month this year. Christmas is just more important to me.

I am pretty happy with the books I did read though. I read two Christmas-related books and only had one book that I didn't like! 

All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata: Omg. I think I love Mariana Zapata. I really enjoyed this slow-burn romance. I just wish there were a couple of things taken out. I hated the nicknames that Rhodes gave Aurora with a passion. ★★★★

The Mistletoe Motive by Chloe Liese: This is my first Chloe Liese read and I loved it. Christmas setting in a bookshop. Sign me up! This was just a super cute and short Christmas read and I had a delightful time reading it. ★★★★★

Window Shopping by Tessa Bailey: This book was unexpectedly dirty. I loved it. Tessa Bailey is just a freaking fantastic writer. I think I'll love everything she does. ★★★★★

Lore by Alexandra Bracken: I'm not going to lie, this book put me in a bit of a reading slump. I should have dnf'd this book. I regret that I didn't. I'm honestly trying to remember why I rated this two stars. ★★

All The Feels by Olivia Dade: I didn't love this as much as Spoiler Alert. I still had a good time with this book. I just wish that Alex would stop calling Lauren bird-like things and comparing her face to a bird. ★★★★

Love Under Quarantine by Kylie Scott & Audrey Carlan: I had a fun time reading this book centered on the Covid pandemic. I just have a hard time reading a book that takes place just in someone's home. Obviously, it was during lockdown so they couldn't go out. But I still had a decent time. ★★★

What books did you read in December?

Comments

  1. Christmas always overtakes the month for me, as well. :) I have yet to read a Chloe Liese book, but she is high up on my tbr! I've only heard great things about her. Happy reading in 2022!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To