December Fairyloot Unboxing

Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today, I'm bringing you my December Fairyloot unboxing. Please excuse this ugly photo I had to use. I tried taking off the sticker on the front of the box and it destroyed it. I'm currently waiting on Fairyloot to send me a box without a sticker on the front. We'll see if that ever happens 🤣

I will say that this has to be my least favorite box that I have received. I wasn't excited about a lot of the items in this box. I was happy about the second book, just not the book itself. My favorite item has to be the letter opener. I'm pretty stoked about that!

Without further adieu, I'm going to get into this unboxing! I typically go in the same order that is on the spoiler card so that's just how I'm going to always do it.

The Coldest Touch by Isabel Sterling


I normally love getting a second book as an item. Unfortunately, I'm not that excited about this one. I have never heard of this book before and from the look of it, it doesn't look special. I think the colors are different than the original and I think that's it. 

Letter Opener


This letter is inspired by Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber. I'm actually pretty excited to finally own a letter opener. This will keep me from destroying my mail in the future. Thank you Fairyloot for looking out for my mail 👍

Iron Patch


This iron patch was inspired by We Hunt The Flame by Hafsah Faizal and designed by the author herself (@hafsahfaizal)! As much as I love that the author designed something from her own book, I don't like patches. I'll never use this. It'll be added to the pile of things that I need to get rid of.

Mythology Foil Bookmarks


Hades and Persephone bookmarks designed by @gracezhuart. I think these are the new collectible items that Fairyloot is doing. I love them. They are so beautiful and so useful. 

Book Sleeve


Book sleeve inspired by These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong and designed by @celestialfang. I am loving the size of this book sleeve. You could definitely fit a decent-sized hardback in here. I just wish I was a bigger fan of the book it was based on. It is still an extremely gorgeous book sleeve. 

Tarot Cards


Characters are Eo and Victra from Red Rising by Pierce Brown, designed by @lizzart_zardonicz. It's no secret that I want to get rid of all the tarot cards. I'm just not a fan of them. These are very pretty though.

Character Print


Illustrated by @emiliesnaith_art. I'm curious to learn who this character is in the book! I always like getting the character cards because it helps me visualize the characters.

Year Of The Reaper by Makiia Lucier


This is a book I have never heard of. I will say that it is a gorgeous book, though. I love the sprayed edges and I love the exclusive cover. I'm very happy to add this beauty to my Fairyloot editions!


We also got artwork on the back of the dust jacket and gold foiling on the book itself, designed by @emiliesnaith_art

What is your favorite item in this box?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To