2022 Anticipated Releases


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is actually a freebie. So we have the chance to talk about whatever we could possibly want to talk about. I decided to talk about some books that I'm excited about that will be released this year.

I'm not going to go into detail about why I'm excited for these books. Just know: I am so excited. 

Husband Material by Alexis Hall
The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Weather Girl by Rachel Lynn Solomon
Book of Night by Holly Black
Starry-Eyed Love by Helena Hunting

For Butter Or Worse by Erin La Rosa
Falls Boys by Penelope Douglas
The No-Show by Beth O'Leary
Crimson Reign by Amelie Wen Zhao

What are some book releases that you're excited for?

Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to Book of Night too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited for Husband Material too. I adored the first book, and I was pumped when I heard there was going to be a sequel.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Butter or Worse! I love a great punning title!
    Lovely list and I hope you enjoy reading all these - Book of Night looks great!
    These are the books I am most looking forward to in 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 3 of these on my TBR. I hope you enjoy reading them when you get the opportunity.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/10-most-anticipated-canadian-releases-in-early-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WEATHER GIRL sounds super cute and I love that cover. It's adorable!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Husband Material, The No-Show and Weather Girl on my list. Looking forward to them!

    I did something different this week: https://fiftytwo.blog/2022/01/04/ttt-auto-buy-authors/

    Hope you are having a good week!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I'm excited for The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley, and there are a bunch of new adult and young adult books that I'm looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!