2022 Bookish Goals & My 2021 in Books

Happy new year! I'm telling you, 2021 was something else. Basically an extension of how bad 2020 was. Covid didn't get better, but I will tell you what did. My reading tastes.

2021 was the year of romance novels for me. I'm so happy with the number of books I read and extremely happy with how many of those books that I loved. But before I show the books I read this year, I'm going to talk about my bookish goals of 2022.

Bookish Goals of 2022

  • 100 Books: I'm keeping this the same as 2021. I don't think I'll ever be able to read anything more than 115-120ish books a year. There's no point in trying. Especially now that my commute to work is less than five minutes and that's not enough time for an audiobook.
  • 40,000 Pages: I don't think I've ever had a page goal before. I just thought it would be a nice little addition to my bookish goals. I don't know if I'll reach this one though.
  • Book Blogging: I'm going to try and keep up with my blog from now on. I am extremely happy with how everything looks now and I'm in love with my blog. I just have to try and not get burned out.
  • More Romance: I'm gonna most likely read mostly romance again this year. I was very picky with the fantasy books I bought this year because I have learned that it's not a genre that I love anymore. I do enjoy it every now and again. I just don't want to force myself to read something I don't love.
2021 in Books

Basically, I'm copying and pasting everything from Goodreads. I love how they break everything down. So here's my 2021 in books!





















Tell me about your 2022 bookish goals and about your reading in 2021!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To