Weekly Recap: 08.23.21 - 08.29.21

Happenings Away From The Blog


Oh boy, this week was different. Marcel had to stay home for two days because he came in contact with someone at school that had Covid. This means I had to stay home for two days as well. We are fine, we didn’t get sick. I used those two days to get caught up on book reviews and whatnot. You can probably tell because of the back-posted reviews that I made.



Marcel also lost his second tooth last night!



Pumpkin Spice is finally back at Starbucks. I do not spend money at Starbucks any other time of year. When they have Pumpkin Spice, I’m broke. I know it’s like super basic white girl stuff. I don’t care. It’s so yummy.



I’ve become addicted to Animal Crossing again. I’m currently trying to type this post up as fast as I can so that I can play. I started my island over because I honestly was so unhappy with how I did everything and I just didn’t feel like paying to move everything around. So, I started over. Makes sense.

Currently Reading



📖 Dear Enemy by Kristen Callihan: I’m really enjoying this book. It’s definitely a slow burn enemies-to-lovers.



🎧 40-Love by Olivia Dade: As I stated before, I’m catching up on Olivia Dade’s backlist! So far, I’m not liking this one as much as Teach Me. Tess kind of drives me nuts constantly bringing up the fact that she’s older than Lucas. I still have a few chapters left, maybe my mind will change?

How was your week? Did you read any new books? Did you buy any new books? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!