January Wrap Up


Hello and welcome back to my blog! Honestly? January wasn’t a great reading month for me. I didn’t read a lot of books that I loved and I feel like that’s making my reading slow down. And I feel like I may be in a bit of a life-slump. I’m not doing much different so I’m not sure why I’m not reading as much as last year. I am trying to do things to help my reading. According to Goodreads, I’m already one book behind schedule… ouch.


I’m thinking about trying to watch some reading sprints on Youtube to help boost my reading mood. I also am thinking about deleting social media off my phone. I get so distracted with it and it’s extremely frustrating.


Let me know in the comments what books you read in January! Also, let me know what you do to read more!

A Song Of Wraiths And Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown ⭐⭐⭐⭐
We Are Okay by Nina LaCour ⭐⭐⭐
Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff ⭐
Royally Matched by Emma Chase ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love Your Life by Sophie Kinsella ⭐⭐⭐
We Used To Be Friends by Amy Spaulding ⭐⭐⭐
Head Over Heels by Hannah Orenstein ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To