Weekly Recap: 01.25.21 - 01.31.21

Happenings Away From The Blog


Hello and welcome back to my blog! It is currently 6AM on my day off. We have too much that needs to be done today. Unfortunately, there is not enough time in one day to get all of it done 😓. I honestly could have done most of it before I went to work yesterday… but I was busy setting up my new template! If you couldn’t tell, I’ve changed up my blog again. I’ve been eyeing this template for the longest time and haven’t wanted to spend the $$$ on it. Well, I was scrolling through Etsy yesterday and saw this one was $20 off. When it’s on sale, you gotta do it.


This week wasn’t the best week for me. My mental health slowly depreciated between Monday night and Tuesday night. I ended up calling out of work on Wednesday and sat on my couch watching Reba and eating chicken wings and playing Animal Crossing. By the end of Wednesday, I was feeling better. I’m thinking that working six days last week and almost 50 hours probably just drained me. I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m no longer going to allow my workplace to overwork me like that anymore.


Thursday also would have been my grandma’s 72nd birthday. I was kindly invited by my family to go out to lunch even though I have ghosted everyone since my grandpa passed because my mental health has been trash. It was such a nice lunch and it was nice to get caught up with everyone.

New Books This Week


I’m honestly not going to share what books I got this week. One: because I bought like 8-9 books and I’m lazy. Two: I’m either going to post my January book haul today or tomorrow.

What I Read This Week



What did you get up to this week? Did you read any amazing books? Any bad ones? Did you get any new books this week? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To