January Book Haul


Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today, I’m bringing you my January book haul. I purchased quite a few books this month. I’m currently working on not spending as much money on books until I start paying off some bills. I did do a little splurge because I didn’t buy much during November and December. As always, I do not have to explain my purchases to anyone.


Thanks to my good friend Aurora for gifting me a copy of The Camelot Betrayal.


Please let me know in the comments what books you acquired this month and which ones you’re excited to get to!

We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
Enjoy The View by Sarah Morgenthaler
Winter, White And Wicked by Shannon Dittemore
The Camelot Betrayal by Kiersten White
Love Songs For Skeptics by Christina Pishiris

Written In The Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur
Follow Me Darkly by Helen Hardt
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Love Your Life by Sophie Kinsella
Hush by Dylan Farrow

Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
This Time Next Year by Sophie Cousens
Ten Rules For Faking It by Sophie Sullivan
Master Of One by Jaida Jones & Danielle Bennett

Get It Right by Skye Kilaen
A Vow So Bold And Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer
Crown Of Bones by A.K. Wilder
Layla by Colleen Hoover

Shipped by Angie Hockman
The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
Happy Singles Day by Ann Marie Walker
By The Book by Amanda Sellet
Cast In Firelight by Dana Swift

We Free The Stars by Hafsah Faizal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To