Weekly Recap: 01.11.21 - 01.17.21

Happenings Away From The Blog


Hello and welcome back to my blog! As you can see, I’m bringing back my weekly recaps. To be honest, this may just be an excuse to add more blog posts to my page. I’m still trying to be as active as I can. So far, so good. I only had one time during this week that I had doubts about blogging! My mental health has been a bit iffy here and there. There have been days where I cannot do anything but stare at walls and cry. As of today, I am feeling better.


I missed some work this week because Marcel told his teacher that he had a headache and they sent him home unless he had his doctor’s permission to come back. I’m trying to not let these kinds of things stress me out anymore. I’m going to just take it as a hint to spend more time with my son. Yes, I may be missing work. BUT, I am getting extra time with my son that I’d rather have than be at work tbh…


Work next week is going to be insane. I’ll be working close to 50 hours so I may not be as active on my blog. I’m hoping that I will still find time to make a post here and there.

New Books This Month

Master Of One by Jaida Jones & Dani Bennett

What I Read This Week


What did you get up to this week? Did you read any amazing books? Any bad ones? Did you get any new books this week? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!