Books I Meant To Read in 2020


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, where book bloggers are invited to share their top lists centered on a certain topic.


This week’s topic is to talk about books we meant to read in 2020! I know I read a huge handful of books in 2020. Unfortunately, since I do work a full-time job I don’t have all the time in the world to read all the time. (I need to win the lottery so I can read 24/7.)


Let me know in the comments below what are some books you meant to read in 2020 and just couldn’t get to them! I’m not going to go into detail about why I didn’t get to these books, I’m just going to post the books and their Goodreads links! (also, I’m only listing nine books for aesthetic reasons, the site I use to make collages have changed everything to where you have to pay for it >.>)

Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
Tools Of Engagement by Tessa Bailey
To Best The Boys by Mary Weber

Verity by Colleen Hoover
Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams

The Lucky Ones by Liz Lawson
Crier’s War by Nina Varela

What are some books that you meant to read in 2020 but didn’t get to?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!