Let's Talk Book Endings!


Hello and welcome back to my blog! It’s Friday and it’s basically the weekend. Unfortunately, I do have to work a double tomorrow which means I will not be active on my blog tomorrow. I wanted to post something today as I’m trying to be more active with my blog.


I wanted to talk about book endings! I just wanted to know what your favorite way for a book to end is. Do you like cliffhangers? Do you like it when everything wraps up perfectly? Let me know in the comments!


Personally, I feel like it depends on the book. If it’s a series, it’s okay for a book to leave off on a cliffhanger. But you better not try and pull that crap in a standalone. I do not like it when books are left open for interpretation. I need that author to tell me what the heck is going on. Don’t make me leave it up to my imagination.


Please let me know what you think in the comments! I’m really trying to keep my blog going and when I get comments on these discussion posts, it really inspires me to post more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To