July Book Haul


I think this is the first month where I didn’t just blow all of my extra cash on books. I honestly started buying Christmas stuff…. don’t judge me. Christmas destresses me and I’ve been stressed a lot lately. I did get a good deal on a few of these books and I won a couple as well!

The Girl And The Stars by Mark Lawrence
The Empire Of Gold by S.A. Chakraborty
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Too Good To Be True by Susan Coventry
Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust

Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall
Head Over Heels by Hannah Orenstein
Unravel The Dusk by Elizabeth Lim
The Crow Rider by Kalyn Josephson
Party Of Two by Jasmine Guillory

Take A Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
West by Edith Pattou
Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne
Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepherd

What books did you get this month?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!