Review: Fifth A Fury by Pepper Winters






Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ Kindle ~ Book Depository





Here I am, trying to act like everything is normal and write a book review. To be honest, I'm trying to take my mind off things. I feel like blogging and reading will really help keep my mind sane right now.





I promise I'm going to talk about Fifth A Fury now.





This is the final installment in the Goddess Isles series by Pepper Winters. A dark romance series that I absolutely love. Honestly, I feel like this book could have been shorter. I'm not going to complain much about the length seeing as I still really loved this book.





I've read reviews and everyone says that they think the insane part in this book didn't last long. I'm glad it didn't because I cannot handle too much gore. There was enough, I don't think it needed to be dragged out anymore than it already was.





Unlike most people, I like how slow this book is. Things don't wrap up quickly. Things aren't always happy. This was the least "sexy" book out of this series and I feel like it fits perfectly with what happens in this book.





I'm not entirely sure whether or not I'll read the novellas for this series. I'm happy with how this series is. I don't think I need to read the novellas just to get more smut.





With that being said, this series definitely beat the Monsters In The Dark series. It's definitely my favorite dark romance now.





☆☆☆☆☆


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!