Books With Colors In The Title

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in.


This week’s topic is to list books with colors in the title. I’m assuming that means like “Red Queen” or “Red, White, And Royal Blue”. Yes, I will use those books in this tag because I feel like it’s going to be a hard one.


I’ve learned that most books that have a color in the title are either “red” or “black”.


List some books in the comments that have colors in the title!


Red Rising by Pierce Brown
Burning Blue by Paul Griffin
The Black Witch by Laurie Forest
Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
As Red As Blood by Salla Simukka
Red Hood by Elana K. Arnold
The Empire Of Gold by S.A. Chakraborty
Black Obsidian by Victoria Quinn
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!