Meet Cute Club by Jack Harbon // Book Review



Meet Cute Club
Sweet Rose (#1)
Jack Harbon 
Published by Jack Harbon on May 5th, 2020
186 pages
Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ Kindle ~ Book Depository

Jordan Collins doesn’t need a man.

What he needs is for his favorite author to release another one of her sexy supernatural novels and more people to sign up for the romance book club that he fears is slowly and steadily losing its steam. He also needs for the new employee at his local bookstore to stop making fun of him for reading things meant for “grandmas.”

The very last thing he needs is for that same employee, Rex Bailey, to waltz into his living room and ask to join Meet Cute Club. Despite his immediate thoughts—like laughing in his face and telling him to kick rocks—Jordan decides that if he wants this club to continue thriving, he can’t turn away any new members. Not even ones like Rex, who somehow manage to be both frustratingly obnoxious and breathtakingly handsome.

As Jordan and Rex team up to bring the club back from the ashes, Jordan soon discovers that Rex might not be the arrogant troll he made himself out to be, and that, like with all things in life, maybe he was wrong to judge a book by its cover.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This book is unbelievably cute. I wish this book was longer than it was. I want more alone time with Jordan and Rex! This is an adorable opposites attract love story. 

Meet Cute Club follows Jordan, the leader of a book club where they read romance novels. Jordan meets Rex while buying books for the next book club meeting. Rex gives Jordan a hard time about buying romance novels. Later on, Rex decides to find out where the meetings takes place and goes. 

This is the story about how to unlikely men fall for each other. I had such a fun time reading this book! I wish it were a bit longer, but that's okay. I feel like their story was told. I'm just a spoiled brat that wants more. 

I also wanted to say that I love both Jordan and Rex's relationship that they have/had with their grandmothers. I love seeing grandmas in books and I love it when they remind me so much of my own.

☆☆☆☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!