Weekly Recap: 04/06/2020 - 04/12/2020

Away From The Blog

With the Coronavirus, it's obvious that not a lot happened away from my blog. I stopped blogging for a minute and switched back from WordPress to Blogger. I want to blog and I don't want to have to pay to do something I really enjoy. 

Work has changed a bit. They cut our store hours. You'd think that I would read more. I haven't. If anything, I've read less.

I'm going to go ahead and say that I did a terrible job at minimizing my book buying to five books per month. I'm not gonna lie, I may have ordered a lot more than that. I'm a stressed shopper. I stress shopped. I'm now broke. Oh well. You'll see the books most likely on my next weekly recap...

Don't judge me.

New Books This Week

Chosen Ones by Veronica Roth

Books I Finished This Week

Rules Of Rain by Leah Sheier ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo ⭐️⭐️

Currently Reading

Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand 🎧
Into The Fire by Meredith Wild 📖

What are you currently reading? What have you recently finished? What is something good that has happened to you this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!