Books I Enjoyed But Rarely Talk About


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reading Girl.

I have a ton of time on my hands right now. I'm trying really hard to keep up with my posts and whatnot. This week's TTT is discussing books that I enjoyed but hardly ever talk about. Being a book blogger, sometimes it's hard to gush about every book you read. Granted, I write a review for every book I read.

I just don't continuously talk about certain books. Obviously, we manage to talk about what's new and popular. Here are some of the books that I have enjoyed!

Arouse by Nina Lane
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
The Turning by Jennifer Armintrout
Blood Rights by Kristen Painter
Breaking Him by R.K. Lilley

Buttons And Lace by Penelope Sky
The City Of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty
Crown Of Lies by Pepper Winters
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
The Last Wish Of Sasha Cade by Cheyanne Young

What are some books that you enjoyed but rarely talk about?

Comments

  1. Dangerous Girls is so good!! I really want to read Dangerous Boys but I can never seem to find it anywhere. And I haven't heard of The Turning before but I'm constantly on the lookout for vampire books so I should give it a try :D

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of Dangerous Boys!!! If you want a good vampire series, Blood Rights has vampires in it!

      Delete
  2. The Last Wish of Sasha Cade does sound good!

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I write reviews for every book I read, but not all of them are super memorable. Some just stick out in your mind more than others, you know? I'm glad this week's topic is giving bloggers a chance to highlight some under-the-radar reads.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love any excuse to talk about books :)

      Delete
  4. Wallbanger! I used to talk about that one all the time. That cat was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s weird that books sometimes fall through the cracks and don’t get gushed about like they deserve. I guess that’s a downside to reading so much!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, unfortunately we can't remember every book!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!