What Are You Currently Reading?

Happy Friday! Times are crazy right now. I'm currently staying home from work for fourteen days because of some crazy things that happened. I don't want to go into here because this is my happy place. I want to talk to you guys. I want to see what everyone is reading right now!

I have been off work since Tuesday and have yet to finish a book. To be honest, I was stressing all day Tuesday and Wednesday. I was pretty busy Wednesday and Thursday. It's now Friday and I have a ton to do. I need to clean. I have a puzzle I want to work on. I can definitely listen to my audiobook while doing these!

Please tell me what you're currently reading and your thoughts about that book!

Sawkill Girls by Claire LeGrand

I'm reading this through audiobook. I feel like I may finish it today. But you know, I honestly don't know what to feel about this book. I'm confused for the most part. Girls are going missing and this teenager thinks she can solve it. That has to be my least favorite trope. This is not Scooby-Doo. I'm hoping the ending is amazing.

Into The Fire by Meredith Wild

I'm physically reading this one. I'm finding that I am not a fan of romance series. I read the first book to this trilogy and it was alright. Nothing too great. This one is kind of leading in the same direction. Couple gets together and breaks up because something happens.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!