Unpopular Opinions Time!


I wanted to have a little bit of a discussion about unpopular opinions today. To be honest, I'm bored out of my mind because Lord Of The Rings Online is currently down for maintenance and I use that time playing to listen to audiobooks...

Anyway, I'm sure you guys don't care that I'm bored. I'm going to go ahead and list some of my unpopular bookish opinions!

  • I really dislike the Six Of Crows duo. I don't like any of the characters and I really hate the story. This duology fell flat compared to the original Grisha trilogy. There's no way any of these "teens" can do the things they do in these books. They're just completely unbelievable to me. 
  • If a cover is ugly, I may not buy the book. I like books that attract my eye. That's how I find most of the books I buy. I will also say that I hate covers with actual people on the cover. I'd rather see the nice illustrations.
  • Bookstagram. I used to really love Bookstagram. Unfortunately, my love for it has faded. As much as I used to love making amazing photos, it's just too time consuming. I would stay on Instagram for hours. Once Twitter gets a story option, I will be saying goodbye to Bookstagram!
  • I don't mind writing in books! I do it every now and then. You can't hate on someone for writing in their books. 

What are some of your unpopular bookish opinions? Do you agree with any of mine?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!