Book Outlet Mini Book Haul:


I have come to really love this site. I love the fact that they have a point system. You get one point for ever two dollars spent. With these points, you get gift cards! I don’t know about you, but that’s flipping amazing and definitely helps when it comes to spending.

But the best thing about Book Outlet is their books are super cheap! You can get brand new hard backs super cheap. Heck, this little haul contains two hard backs and I only spent $15. You really can’t beat it. AND, shipping is only like five dollars. WOOP WOOP!

Oh, and if you happen to never have used Book Outlet be sure to sign up with my referral code and you’ll get $10 off your first order of $25!

I have seen Emma from EmmmaBooks on Youtube raving about this book so much. When I saw it on BO, I quickly added it to my cart. I had to have it.

Now that I have it in my hands, I love it even more. The texture on the chocolate bits is mazing. It feels like a real freaking candy bar!

This story sounds amazing. I have a soft spot for books about eating disorders and I just love to read them.

Cover Price: $17.99
What I Paid: $6.36

Walk On Earth A Stranger by Rae Carson

This is another book I’ve seen raved by a Youtuber. Regan from PeruseProject has said such wonderful things about this book.

I really love the idea of this book. I’ve never read a book that’s based during the gold mining period. It’s going to be a new adventurous read and I can’t wait to dive into it.

Cover Price: $9.99
What I Paid: $2.71

Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios

I haven’t seen this book around too much. I was really skeptical about getting this one but I had to have it. Just look at that cover. Absolutely gorgeous!

When I looked it up on Goodreads, I found out that it’s considered YA. That made me want it even more seeing as I am a sucker for some YA.

This story seems really heartbreaking. There’s family drama. There’s relationship drama. Everything I love!

Cover Price: $17.99
What I Paid: $5.43

What book stores do you love? Do you prefer online shopping or going into a physical store?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!