Typographic Book Covers!

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is to talk about books that have typographic book covers! Meaning, book covers that have a design that is mostly words or is just words. 

I'm not going to go into much detail about the books because I'm honestly just going to go through a list of all the books I own, both physically and digitally. I have a "virtual bookshelf" where I keep track of all the books I own and read. 

Basically, I may or may not have read some of the books on this list. I'm also going to include books that the font is the most attractive part of the cover to me. It's what caught my eyes first.

Be Not Far From Me by Mindy McGinnis
Fool Me Once by Ashley Winstead
The Four Leaf by Lee Jacquot
If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Love Blind by Christa Desir & Jolene Perry

Red Hood by Elana K. Arnold
Restore Me by J.L Seegars
Such A Fun Age by Kiley Reid
These Hollow Vows by Lexi Ryan
To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo

What books did you include in your list?


Comments

  1. Great list of gorgeous typographic covers. We don’t have any books in common this week, but I already read These Hollow Vows and have a lot of them to my TBR.
    Here is my TTT: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-books-with-typographic-covers/
    Have a great week 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some absolutely stunning covers on your list this week!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/ten-book-titles-starting-with-the-letter-a/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely selection! Love Blind has to be my favorite. Really cleverly done.

    Have a great Tuesday!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good looking list. I have my books scanned in to Goodreads, but I got a bit behind after Christmas with adding the books 😶 it does help with these sorts of prompts though!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-typographic-book-covers/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Great list! All of these covers look pretty!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I especially like the LOVE IS BLIND cover. It's simple, but cute and eye-catching.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The style of the lettering on If There's No Tomorrow really grabs my attention, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fool Me Once has such a striking cover! I loved To Kill A Kingdom so much, it's such a great book, so if you haven't read it already, you're in for a treat :)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-387/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21