Farewell My Love - Fairyloot September '22 Unboxing

Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today, I'm bringing you the Fairyloot September unboxing. I honestly didn't know anything about this box before it came and I think I'm going to continue to do that from now on.

It's more of a surprise when I don't know what's coming. Whether it's the book or the items. I don't want to be spoiled for anything anymore. I don't even want to know the theme for the box. I just really enjoy getting a box randomly in the mail with surprises inside 😂.

Botanic Coasters

design by @stellabookishart

I literally was just talking with my husband about getting more coasters 😂. These came at the perfect time! I think these are gorgeous and I love them. They are beautiful and I love the artwork on them. These are from the book Belladonna. (also, my floor is a mess. We have a lot of things to donate.)

Cardan Trinket Dish

design by @arz28

Another flipping trinket dish. I'm honestly not a huge fan of these trinket dishes. Although, my husband did give me these little stands to place them on! I'm loving that this is a Cardan dish because we all love him and us ugly ass tail. Inspired by The Cruel Prince

Belladonna Tea Tin

design by @chattynora

Another item inspired by the book of the month! Unfortunately, it's another tea tin. I need inspiration on what I could use these for because I just have them laying all over the place. 

Blanket

art by @afterblossom_art

Blankets have to be my favorite thing to get in these boxes. I'll always use them and you can never have too many blankets laying around. I honestly haven't looked at this one completely yet and I don't need to. This is definitely my favorite item in this box. Inspired by Six Crimson Cranes

Monthly Tarot Cards

illustrated by @arz28

This box is obsessed with the book of the month. The characters here on the tarot cards are from Belladonna as well. I like them though!

Belladonna

by Adalyn Grace

I don't know much about this book. I actually don't know anything about it other than it's a beautiful book! Fairyloot has once again done an amazing job on this design. It also has the design that's on the dust jacket on the naked book itself. 

What is your favorite item from the September box?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21