January Wrap Up:

January Wrap Up

I’m pretty freaking proud of how much I read this month. I managed to read six books. SIX! Holy moly. I can’t get over it!!! It was such a good reading month. I loved almost everything I read besides two books. 
So far, my new year’s resolution is doing well. Let’s see how long I can keep it up!
What did you read in the month of January? What was your favorite?

Dollars
By Pepper Winters
Published By: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform on November 12th 2016
Genres: Romance, Dark Romance
Pages: 323
Purchase: AmazonKindle
Rating: ☆☆☆
My Review
Beautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

A thief met a possession and did what he did best.
Now, he has to live with the consequences.
Including the girl he claimed.

Pimlico was stolen and sold all before her twenty-first birthday.
Two years with a master who almost killed her is over.
She has a new master now.
A master who demands everything, expects everything, and requires ultimate access to her mind.

Elder broke countless rules when he took the girl who wasn’t his.
She confuses and bewitches him, but his fascination won’t save her from his desires.

He wants to know her.
She wants to forget.
Together…they’re doomed.

Hundreds
By Pepper Winters
Published By: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform on May 2nd 2017
Genres: Romance, Dark Romance
Pages: 320
Purchase: AmazonKindle
Rating: ☆☆☆☆My ReviewBeautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

“I’m done hurting her. She’s been hurt enough. It’s time I set her free…”

Once upon a time, I wished to go home and forget.
Now, I’m strong and ready to fight.
Seduced and claimed, Elder no longer just demands my voice, he commands me to be a thief like him.

I refuse.

But he offers me things I shouldn’t want, favours I should run from.
In return for his protection, I’m ordered to steal enough pennies and dollars to buy back my freedom.
Only, we both aren’t prepared for how he changes me, evolves me.

And now it’s my turn to learn about him…

Thousands
By Pepper Winters
Published By: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform on August 15th 2017
Genres: Romance, Dark Romance
Pages: 386
Purchase: AmazonKindle Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆My ReviewBeautiful Bastard 

Synopsis:

Once upon a time, I didn’t think I’d ever be normal.

Now, I’m talking and trusting, and it’s all thanks to Elder.

He gave me my life back, and I gave him my heart, but love stories like ours are never simple.

I did something to protect him.

He did something to survive me.

We screwed up.

And now, it’s no longer just about us.

It’s about safety, sanctuary, and sin.

Millions
By Pepper Winters
Published By: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform on November 22nd 2017
Genres: Romance, Dark Romance
Pages: 368
Purchase: AmazonKindle Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆My ReviewBeautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

“Love had been given and taken and now…it had been stolen. No one steals from a thief—especially from me—and I will defend what’s mine until my dying breath. It’s not a question of what I’m willing to sacrifice but who to deserve her…”

Once upon a time, I stupidly believed if I could make Elder fall for me, everything would be perfect.

Now, I’m missing, and he’s hunting, and everything is far from our happily ever after.

He gave me his heart, and I gave him my promise, but true love isn’t sacred to others.

War is coming, disaster is brewing, and I’m not going down without a fight.

Elder is mine.

I am his.

And no one can keep us apart.

Things I’m Seeing Without You
By Peter Bognanni
Published By: Dial Books on October 3rd 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Fiction
Pages: 336Rating: ☆☆
Purchase: AmazonKindle My ReviewBeautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

Seventeen-year-old Tess Fowler has just dropped out of high school. She can barely function after learning of Jonah’s death. Jonah, the boy she’d traded banter with over texts and heartfelt e-mails.

Jonah, the first boy she’d told she loved and the first boy to say it back.

Jonah, the boy whose suicide she never saw coming.

Tess continues to write to Jonah, as a way of processing her grief and confusion. But for now she finds solace in perhaps the unlikeliest of ways: by helping her father with his new alternative funeral business, where his biggest client is . . . a prized racehorse?

As Tess’s involvement in her father’s business grows, both find comfort in the clients they serve and in each other. But love, loss, and life are so much more complicated than Tess ever thought. Especially after she receives a message that turns her life upside down.

If I Fix YouBy Abigail Johnson
Published By: Harlequin Teen on September 26th 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Pages: 317Rating: ☆☆
Purchase: AmazonKindle My Review
Beautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

Some things are easy to fix…but are some meant to stay broken?

When sixteen-year-old Jill Whitaker’s mom walks out–with a sticky note as a goodbye–only Jill knows the real reason she’s gone. But how can she tell her father? Jill can hardly believe the truth herself. Suddenly, the girl who likes to fix things–cars, relationships, romances, people–is all broken up. It used to be that her best friend/secret crush, Sean Addison, could make her smile in seconds. But not anymore. They don’t even talk.

With nothing making sense, Jill tries to pick up the pieces of her life. When a new guy moves in next door–intense, seriously cute, but with scars that he thinks don’t show–Jill finds herself trying to make things better for Daniel. But over one long, hot Arizona summer, she realizes she can’t fix anyone’s life until she fixes her own. And she knows just where to start

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To