Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Can't Believe I Read

Books I Can’t Believe I Read

This isn’t really going to be a list really. It’s just more of a “series I can’t believe I read”. 

I bought the Fifty Shades series off someone on Craigslist for all of like fifteen dollars. I read them pretty quick and at the time, I loved them. I thought they were amazing and wonderfully written. Well, my reading taste has gotten better since I read these. I no longer think they’re worth the read. Granted, they introduced me to entirely new world of romance. 

These were the first “adult” books I read. I ended up picking up books similar to these and realized that Fifty Shades was terrible. 

I’m not going to get into it this discussion much. I’m just going to leave it at this: I wish I never picked these up and I wish I never tainted my brain with them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To