Best Books Of 2017

As you all may know, I didn’t reach my goal for 2017. But I did read quite a few and I here are my favorites from the year.

There is no particular order for these books. They’re just the ones that spoke to me more. The ones that I enjoyed more than others.

I’m not going to lie, when I was going through my Goodreads challenge I was shocked at all of the books that I read this year that I thought I read last year. It feels so long since I’ve read some of these!

But without further ado, here is my list for my favorite reads of 2017!

Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall

This book is unexpectedly on this list. I knew it was going to be a good one, I just didn’t know it was going to hop on my favorites list. It’s such a wonderful read. It definitely shines a bright light for people who don’t understand phobias or anxiety. I recommend that everyone pick this book up!

Crown Of Lies by Pepper Winters

This is technically a two-in-one. Throne Of Truth is right along with this one. Pepper Winters is my guilty pleasure. Dark romance isn’t something I thought I would like but everything she’s put out has been just amazing to me! This book was filled with lust, lies, and love. And it’s probably the least dark compared to her other books. 

Me & Milo The Great by Michelle Schlicher

This is another unexpected book on this list. Michelle was kind to send me this book so I can review it. You go into this book almost completely blind. The ending will take your breath away! It’s such a heartfelt read. I really can’t wait to see what Michelle has coming in the future!

If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo 

This book is beautiful. It’s the first book I’ve ever read that the main character is trans gendered. It was a beautiful read. My love for this book will be forever because of how strongly I feel for the LGBTQ+ community. Please read it.

The Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas

I read two of Jodi’s books this year. This one was by far my favorite of the two. It was such an intense read. I’m too excited for what she has in store for us in 2018!

One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus

I won an ARC of this book and when I read it, I was amazed! It’s a mystery and it’s contemporary! I really thoroughly enjoyed this book. I’m really hoping Karen has something planned for 2018 because I need more!!!

Pennies by Pepper Winters

This is a series, obviously. But it’s only going to include this one book because I haven’t finished any of the other ones yet. This is a dark romance that is not for the lighthearted. It’s an intense read. Like it could affect someone emotionally. I don’t recommend this book to everyone unfortunately. But I freaking loved it and can’t wait to see what happens next!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!