Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2018

Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To In 2018

If you know me, you know I don’t keep up with a lot of new releases unless it’s from my favorite authors. This list is only going to consist of books that I own and have been dying to read. 
I do know that Colleen Hoover and Jodi Ellen Malpas are releasing in 2018 and I’m pretty flipping excited about that! I’m not going to include them in this list though. Just noting that I am excited and cannot wait.
What books are you guys looking forward to in 2018?
These aren’t in any particular order. Just typical books I would like to read in the coming year. 

The One That Got Away by Melissa Pimentel 

GoodreadsAmazonKindle

I won this book in a giveaway a couple of months ago from Books à la Mode. I think it’s going to be a cute quick read that’ll keep a dorky grin on my face. But then again, I could be completely wrong and it’ll leave me heartbroken.

The Light We Lost by Jill Santoplo

I’m not gonna lie, this was a cover buy. It is beyond gorgeous. If you asked me what this book is about, I couldn’t tell you. I do really want to read it. I have a feeling that it’s as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside.

Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

I think I’m finally picking up this duo in 2018. I heard you should read the other series by her first, but honestly I’m not entirely sure if I want to. But who knows, I may have to just to understand these two books. 

To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han

As I’m sure everyone in the book community knows, this book is becoming a movie. I’d like to read the trilogy before the movie even comes out. I’ve read other books by Jenny and I loved them. I don’t know why I’ve been so hesitant to start these books. I am 100% reading them sometime next year!

Wish You Were Here by Renee Carlino

I’ve read a couple of books be Renee and I’ve loved them all. I have like three other books by her that I haven’t read. Out of them, this is my most anticipated. This book sounds cute and the cover is just as adorable. 

A Tragic Kind Of Wonderful by Eric Lindstrom

I’m currently adding a lot of mental health books to my TBR list. Ever since I watched Thirteen Reasons Why, I’ve been obsessed with mental illness books. I’ve heard so many great things about this book and I’m dying to see everything for myself. 

Without Merit by Colleen Hoover

I’m scared of reading this one. I’m not sure why, but I am. I was so freaking excited when it was released and I still have yet to read it. I know it’s going to be beautiful just like all of her other writing. I still have the Slammed series of hers to read. Le sigh. 

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Fangirl is going to break my Rainbow Rowell virginity. I’m super hesitant to pick up any of Rainbow’s books. Why? Because they’re sooo hyped up and I’m scared I’m going to be one of the few who don’t like her books. I can’t knock it until I try it though!

What To Say Next by Julie Buxbaum

Julie’s writing is beyond cute. I read Tell Me Three Things a while ago and I absolutely adored it. I had this book in a TBR of mine I think for November. Maybe even October. I never picked it up. Why? Couldn’t tell you. But I am definitely looking forward to this cute read. 

Close Enough To Touch by Colleen Oakley

I bought this book at Target. The cover drew me to it. It’s an adorable cover. But I really like what this book is about. The story line sounds super cutesy and cheesy. Definitely up my alley.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!