Review: Black Forever by Victoria Quinn

Black Forever
By Victoria Quinn
Published By: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform on June 13th 2017
Genres: Romance, Erotica, BDSM
Pages: 352
Purchase: AmazonKindle
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆
Beautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

The second the whip was placed in my hand, I snapped.

I couldn’t turn away.

I needed this.

The man I fought for so long has returned, more feral than before.

Will Rome still love me?

Or will she leave?

This book was the best book in the series. Literally. I could not put it down for the life of me. I finished it within 24 hours. It’s freaking amazing!

So many things happen in this book and I don’t want to spoil them. Just be prepared to fall off your seat with all the drama and action.

I cannot get over this series. It’s bumped up to my favorites list. I read this series within a week of time and I kind of wish I didn’t read them so fast because I’m sad it’s over now.

I mean, unless Victoria Quinn is going to bless us with more Rome and Calloway in the future!!

I’m not going to go into detail about this book because so much happens and I don’t want to spoil it for anymore. It’s literally the best book in this series. Just read it and love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!