Review: Black Promise by Victoria Quinn

Black Promise
By Victoria Quinn
Published By: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform on June 6th 2017
Genres: Romance, Erotica, BDSM
Pages: 300
Purchase: AmazonKindle
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆
Beautiful Bastard

Synopsis:

I gave up everything for Rome.

The one woman I couldn’t live without.

But could I keep my promise and turn my back on everything?

Could I really forsake being a Dom?

Or will I pull her into the darkness with me anyway?

Like I said in my last review for this series, I’m flying through these books! I just cannot get enough of Rome and Calloway. I’m a bit obsessed.

This book finally really touched on the BDSM subject more than the previous books did. It wasn’t a strong element but it was definitely present.

I was also correct with the drama and action. They have been picking up as the books go on so I’m thrilled to see what the last book will throw at me.

This book made me a little bit angry. The ending is not how I wanted it to go and I’m very disappointed in Calloway. I do not condone cheating in any sort of way and for Calloway to think what he is doing is okay makes me dislike him a little bit.

All-in-all, this was a great book and I can’t wait to see what happens when Rome finds out what Calloway is doing behind her back.

I hope she beats his ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!