TAG TUESDAY: A-Z Tag

In this tag I’m doing a book alphabet with books I own! It’s a simple tag because I’m tired lol.

American Vampire by Jennifer Armintrout
Breaking Him by R.K. Lilley
Come Back To Me by Mila Gray
Darker After Midnight by Lara Adrian
Easy by Tamara Webber
Flesh And Blood by Kristen Painter
Grey by E.L. James
Hunger by Karen E. Taylor
In His Keeping by Maya Banks
Just This Night by Mari Madison
Kaleidoscope Hearts by Claire Contreras
Love That Split The World by Emily Henry
Monsters In The Dark by Pepper Winters
November 9 by Colleen Hoover
One With You by Sylvia Day
Prey by Rachel Vincent
Queene of Light by Jennifer Armintrout
Rush by Maya Banks
See Me by Nicholas Sparks
Torn by K.A. Robinson
Under A Vampire Moon by Lynsay Sands
Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith
X
You by Caroline Kepnes
Z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To