TAG TUESDAY: The Coffee Book Tag

It’s Tuesday again!! It’s time for a tag! This is my first tag using photos so let’s see how it goes!
The sections go by different kinds of coffee, I thought it was a good idea.

BLACK: A SERIES THAT’S TOUGH TO GET THROUGH BUT HAS HARDCORE FANS
The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy
J.R.R Tolkien 
I’m a hardcore fan of LOTR myself, enough so that it is the theme of my wedding. I will admit that it was a hard series to get through. That’s probably because I read them in middle school though. 
PEPPERMINT MOCHA: A BOOK THAT GETS MORE POPULAR DURING THE THE WINTER OR A FESTIVE TIME OF YEAR
November 9
Colleen Hoover
I feel like November 9 becomes most popular during the fall season. It such a perfect book for fall photos too! (Not gonna lie, I bought it for the cover >,<)
HOT CHOCOLATE: A FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK
The Giving Tree 
Shel Silverstein
I didn’t even have to think about this one. The Giving Tree will always be my favorite children’s book. It teaches a great lesson for life.
DOUBLE SHOT OF ESPRESSO: A BOOK THAT KEPT YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT FROM START TO FINISH
Monsters In The Dark
Pepper Winters
*I do not recommend this book for those under the age of 18*
This book is a little over 800 pages long and I finished it in little over a week. It’s such a great book but not good for the kindhearted. 
STARBUCKS: A BOOK YOU SEE EVERYWHERE
Twilight
Stephenie Meyer
I see this God awful book just about any place that sells books. I really wish the hype would just die down. 
THE HIPSTER COFFEE SHOP: A BOOK BY AN INDIE AUTHOR (SHOUT OUT)
The Turning
Jennifer Armintrout AKA Jenny Trout
I read these books when I was in high school and they are totally underrated. It’s such a great series and Jenny is such an amazing writer. 
OOPS! I ACCIDENTALLY GOT DECAF: A BOOK YOU WERE EXPECTING MORE FROM
Bleed Like Me
Christa Desir
Don’t get me wrong, I loved this book. I read it in a day. But I can’t help but feel like there should have been more. It ended abruptly and I disliked that very much.
THE PERFECT BLEND: NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT WAS BOTH BITTER AND SWEET, BUT ULTIMATELY SATISFYING
Maybe Someday
Colleen Hoover
So this book is crazy. It is bitter and sweet and definitely ended how I wanted it to!
GREEN TEA: NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT IS QUIETLY BEAUTIFUL
The Spiral Of Bliss Series
Nina Lane
So this series is absolutely perfect. Nina Lane is a genius for writing these. They are totally under appreciated. 
CHAI TEA: NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT MAKES YOU DREAM OF FAR OFF PLACES
Harry Potter
J.K. Rowling
When I read these books, I always dream of being able to attend Hogwarts and seeing all of it’s beauty.
EARL GREY: NAME YOUR FAVORITE CLASSIC
Pride And Prejudice 
Jane Austin
Of course, I will always choose this book as my favorite classic.
And that’s the end of this tag. I hope you all enjoyed it. Stay tuned for next Tuesday….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To