REVIEW: Adore by Nina Lane

Synopsis:

Liv and Dean have everything… almost. With a rambunctious toddler, crazy work schedules, and too many responsibilities, they’ve lost sight of their passionate, intimate marriage. And Professor West is none too happy about that.

Determined to lure his wife into hot new adventures, Dean struggles with his need to have Liv all to himself and the reality of sharing her with the world. 
Then he gets an opportunity that could change their lives… and Liv is faced with the prospect of her white knight going places where she can’t follow.

Title: Adore
Author: Nina Lane
Purchase: Paperback ~ Kindle

Beware: Spoilers Ahead!!!


First thing, poor Liv. I know exactly what it’s like to have a toddler who throws temper tantrums over nothing. I’m right with her there, with not knowing how to be the best mom ever. She’s trying and I love her for that. 

Okay, question for Liv and Dean. How do you keep your relationship going if you don’t tell each other anything???? I know it sucks being busy and having a kid but you can’t forget to tell each other things! Especially work related things!!!! I’m very upset with them for falling apart like that.

Now what I do like is when they finally get their sex life under control! Every couple needs a healthy sex life and they did not have one for like two years. When Dean steals Liv away for the night, my heart exploded with happiness.

And, of course, as soon as their sex life comes back to life, shit hits the fan. Liv had accepted a birthday party for their cafe` that they literally could not handle. Liv tries too hard to please everyone and to be perfect for everyone.

And let’s not forget about Dean’s AMAZING opportunity. I can understand why he wouldn’t want to take the job. Liv grew up with a terrible mom who moved her like a million times a year. She’s finally in a stable home and is happy. I’m thrilled that Liv found a way for him to have his dream and she can continue to have hers when they return home.

I think Liv will always remain one of my favorite characters. She’s a problem solver and doesn’t want help from anyone. I love people who can do things for themselves and not want the help, even when they need it. AND IT’S ABOUT TIME FOR YOU TO LET DEAN BUY YOUR TRUCK FOR THE WONDERLAND CAFE`!!!!!!

I’m so happy with how this book turned out. I’m jealous of Dean and Liv’s new adventures they will get to experience. The Spiral of Bliss series will forever be one of my favorites. It’s not over the top with things that could never happen. It’s a realistic series and that’s what I love about it.

And I’m so fucking thrilled with them having another baby!!! EEEEEK!!!! I’m super super jealous of them!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To