Mini Book Haul:

So I ordered these two books a few weeks ago and they’re finally here!!! I didn’t think they were going to show up for some reason. (Probably because this is the first time I ordered something out of the country.)

I ordered these from the website Abebooks. Abebooks is a middle man basically and you get the books from different companies. These are from the Book Depository. They were in the great condition they were told they would be in and I’m extremely happy about it!

I bought Finding Cinderella because it goes with the Hopeless series by Colleen Hoover. I have yet to read the first two and I refused to until I got this one, so they will be my next read after the Love Is War duo.

I bought Indebted Epilogue because I do plan on purchasing the rest of the series as soon as possible. My husband found it quite strange that I purchased the last book in the series before any other ones >.<

Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover

A chance encounter in the dark leads eighteen-year old Daniel and the girl who stumbles across him to profess their love for each other. But this love comes with conditions: they agree it will only last one hour and it will only be make-believe.

When their hour is up and the girl rushes off like Cinderella, Daniel tries to convince himself that what happened between them only seemed perfect because they were pretending it was perfect. Moments like that with girls like her don’t happen outside fairytales.

One year and one bad relationship later, his disbelief in insta-love is stripped away the day he meets Six: a girl with a strange name and en even stranger personality. Daniel soon realizes the way he pretended to feel about Cinderella and the way he really feels about Six may not be so different after all. Especially when the two loves of his life end up being one in the same.

Unfortunately for Daniel, finding Cinderella doesn’t guarantee their happily ever after… it on further threatens it.

Indebted Epilogue by Pepper Winters

“Life after death… lover after debts… is it possible after so much pain?”

There is no description for this book because the author did not want to give any spoilers whatsoever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To