TAG TUESDAY: The Bookalicious Tag

1. What percent of books do you get from the library and what percent do you get elsewhere?
0% from the library, I honestly never have the time to go. I like to purchase and own my own books. I don’t like having to give them back lol.

2. What character would you want to be and why?
Well right now, I’m currently reading Adore by Nina Lane and I’d love to be Liv. She’s just an awesome character and reminds me so much of me.

3. What is your favorite book from your childhood?
All of the Harry Potter books. I grew up with them and now I’m trying to see that my son grows with them as well.

4. What is your favorite book?
Honestly, it changes every day. But anything by Colleen Hoover is my favorite.

5. Which book series do you have the most books of?
The Argeneau series by Lynsay Sands. There’s over 20 of them and I’m pretty sure I have them all.. Pretty sure.

6. Do you buy used books?
If they’re in good condition, yes.

7. Who is your favorite/hottest guy or girl?
Professor Dean West!! Can’t get over the fact that he’s a professor. Yumm. (Spiral of Bliss series by Nina Lane)

8. What is your favorite book cover?
All of the Spiral Of Bliss books! The covers are absolutely beautiful!!!

9. What is your favorite type of book cover?
Soft back? I’m not sure what this is asking lol

10. What was the first book you read?
I think the first chapter book I read was Goosebumps.

11. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation? 
The Harry Potters were well done. Pretty sure I love them just as much as the books.

12. When did you start making videos on youtube?
I don’t. I don’t have a fanbase yet lol

13. Where is the best place to read?
In my big comfy bed!

14. Have you written your own fan fiction for a book?
God no lol.

15. If you could only read three books for the rest of your life, what would they be?
OH GOD DO NOT MAKE ME CHOOSE

16. What is the longest book you read?
Monsters in the Dark by Pepper Winters.

17. If you were able to write a book, what would the title be and why?
I’m not going to say because I eventually do want to write the book!

18. How many books did you read last month?
Not a lot. I think maybe four.

19. What was the last book you read?
One With You by Sylvia Day.

20. Do you fantasize yourself in books you like?
I think that’s probably something everyone does.

21. What is your favorite bookstore?
Barnes And Noble! Although, BooksAMillion has more choices. I prefer the silence though.

22. Hardback or paperback?
Paperback!

23.Do you have more than one copy of the same book?
Yes…

24. Would you rather read about vampires or werewolves?
Vampires!

25. Do you own more than 150 books? If not, would you?
I own about 210 as of right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To