The Deception by Nikki Sloane

About The Book
Title: The Obsession
Series: Filthy Rich Americans #3
Author: Nikki Sloane
Genre: Romance
Pages: 325
Rating: ★★★★
Synopsis:
I’ve been through hell to get to this place. To wear the perfect white dress and stand beside Royce Hale, the liar I tried desperately not to fall in love with and failed.

Or maybe I’m still trapped in hell because the devil is here too. He lurks at my side, plotting terrible ways to make me his.

It’s win at all costs in this family, and I know now just how far the Hales will go to get what they want.

But you can’t survive in a house full of lies without learning the art of deception, and once I become a Hale, I’ll show them exactly what I’ve mastered.

THE DECEPTION is the third and final book in the twisted Filthy Rich Americans trilogy. It should be read after THE INITIATION and THE OBSESSION.
Links

My Review

Am I sad that this part of the series is over? Very.

Am I happy that Macalister gets his own book after this? YES.

This series is one that's going to stay with me for a long time. I absolutely love it. 

Unfortunately, I didn't love this one as much as the others. I still rated it four stars. I just really disliked the ending and I wanted more of Macalister and Marist. I actually got that in the bonus scene that Nikki Sloane has on her website. I'm kind of sad there isn't more though!

I honestly think I may stop with this series for a little while after I read Macalister's book. I feel like I may be getting burnt out by it.

Still, I love this series so much and I love Nikki Sloane. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!