July '22 Book Haul

I was very stressed this month and I got a lot of books. Don't blame me, blame the stress. Although, I don't have to explain to anyone what I spend my money on.

eBooks have been my best friend, though. I am trying to not get as many physical books and I've been doing a really good job on that! I honestly got more physical books than this, a good friend of mine sent me some. I just didn't want to include them in this haul because I don't want to have to rush to do it.

What books did you get this month?

We All Fall Down by Rose Szabo
Twin Crowns by Catherine Doyle & Katherine Webber
This Vicious Grace by Emily Thiede
American Royalty by Tracey Livesay
The Dead Romantics by Ashley Poston

The Sizzle Paradox by Lily Menon
Blade Of Secrets by Tricia Levenseller
Don't Go Baking My Heart by N.G. Peltier
Lovely Bad Things by Trisha Wolfe
My Killer Vacation by Tessa Bailey

The Stand-In by Lily Chu
Thank You, Next by Andie J. Christopher
Unlikely Match by Laura Bradbury
Hooked by Emily McIntire
Supplicant by Sierra Simone

The Hate Zone by Gigi Blume
Nothing But The Truth by Holly James
The Romance Recipe by Ruby Barrett
Bet On It by Jodie Slaughter
What Moves The Dead by T. Kingfisher

Circling Back To You by Julie Tieu
House Of Sky And Breath by Sarah J. Maas (German edition)

The Godparent Trap by Rachel Van Dyken
The Sweetest Connection by Denise Williams
The Bodyguard by Katherine Center
These Twisted Bonds by Lexi Ryan
The Accidental Pinup by Danielle Jackson

Parallel by Elle O'Roark
Long Shot by Kennedy Ryan
I Can Fix That by Juliana Smith
Indigo Ridge by Devney Perry

Twisted Dares by A.R. Breck
For Butter Or Worse by Erin La Rosa
Booked On A Feeling by Jayci Lee
I Know What Love Is by Whitney Bianca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!