August '22 Books I'm Excited For!

Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today, I'm bringing you the list of books that I'm excited about for the month of August. There are quite a few books I'm dying to get my hands on. I know I'll be getting two copies of Babel and the Fairyloot edition of The Dragon's Promise.

The rest will most likely be purchased as eBooks as I have been using the majority of my extra cash on special editions and book boxes.

Mad About You by Mhairi McFarlane (Aug. 9th)
The Hookup Plan by Farrah Rochon (Aug. 2nd)
Husband Material by Alexis Hall (Aug. 2nd)
The King Will Kill You by Sarah Henning (Aug. 2nd)
Mr. Perfect On Paper by Jean Meltzer (Aug. 9th)

Love On The Brain by Ali Hazelwood (Aug. 23rd)
Babel by R.F. Kuang (Aug. 23rd)
The Fixer Upper by Lauren Forsythe (Aug 2nd)
Lucy Checks In by Dee Ernst (Aug. 16th)
The Dragon's Promise by Elizabeth Lim (Aug. 30th)


The Drowned Woods by Emily Lloyd-Jones

What books are you excited for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!