July '22 Books I'm Excited For!


Hello and welcome to the first post of a new series on my blog. I think I have decided that I’m going to do monthly posts about the upcoming month and the books that will be released that month that I am excited for. The only specific order these books are in is by date.



I also will not be going into detail about why I am excited. I’m just excited.



Let me know in the comments below what books you’re excited for next month!

Dream On by Angie Hockman (July 5th)
Below Zero by Ali Hazelwood (July 5th)
Bet On It by Jodie Slaughter (July 12th)
The Romance Recipe by Ruby Barrett (July 12th)
Nothing But The Truth by Holly James (July 12th)
Circling Back To You by Julie Tieu (July 12th)
These Twisted Bonds by Lexi Ryan (July 19th)
The Accidental Pinup by Danielle Jackson (July 19th)
The Sweetest Connection by Denise Williams (July 19th)
The Bodyguard by Katherine Center (July 19th)
Booked On A Feeling by Jayci Lee (July 26th)
For Butter Or Worse by Erin La Rosa (July 26th)

What July releases are you excited for?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

Books On My Fall TBR!

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To