What's On My NetGalley TBR?

I'm going to start this off by saying that I try not to request a lot on NetGalley. I know my limits and I know when I will or will not get a review done in time for its release. At the time of writing this post, I only have five books I need to read and review.

My current feedback ratio is 17%... I need to work on this asap!

Lucy Checks In by Dee Ernst: I honestly couldn't tell you why I requested this one. It's not on my immediate tbr because I don't think I want to read it anymore... I will still read it though. Don't want to mess up my already bad ratio 🤣 (08.30.22)

The Obsidian Butterfly by Lani Forbes: I'm honestly thinking about getting the audiobook for this and letting it be my next audiobook read. It's been out for a month now. I'm slacking. I'll get it read soon though! (03.21.22)

Mistakes Were Made by Meryl Wilsner: I had to request this one. I feel like I'm going to love it so much. I enjoyed her debut novel and I'm hoping this one is even better! (10.25.22)

Wicked Beauty by Katee Robert: I'm actually currently reading Electric Idol so I can get to this book. This one will be my next physical read for sure. (06.14.22)

The Fixer Upper by Lauren Forsythe: I actually just got approved for this one! This looks like a nice rom-com that I'll adore. (08.02.22)

What books are on your NetGalley TBR?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!