Books With Illustrated Covers


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is kind of a freebie. I have opted to show off some of my favorite illustrated covers! Obviously, I'll take any chance to talk about romance books. 

Tell me about some of your favorite illustrated covers!

Much Ado About You by Samantha Young
Count Your Lucky Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur
Weather Girl by Rachel Lynn Solomon
Hook, Line, And Sinker by Tessa Bailey
Dating Dr. Dil by Nisha Sharma

Delilah Green Doesn't Care by Ashley Herring Blake
When Sparks Fly by Helena Hunting
Not The Witch You Wed by April Asher
All The Feels by Olivia Dade
I Hate You More by Lucy Gilmore

Comments

  1. I don't read many romance books unless there is suspense in it, but I like that covers are now representing heavier built women, not all stick figures. That's a nice trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely covers there.

    My TTT.
    https://seriesbooklover.wordpress.com/2022/04/26/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-images-of-outer-space-on-the-cover/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the illustrated covers. They seem to be very popular right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really a fan of illustrated covers in romance but I have to admit I love Bellefleur's covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a similar take on this week's prompt, and Delilah Green was also on it! I love your list.

    FangirlFlax @ FangirlFlax
    https://fangirlflax.wordpress.com/2022/04/26/top-ten-tuesday-five-books-with-cartoon-couples-on-the-cover/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!