Waiting On Wednesday: It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can’t wait to read!

I'm not going to lie... I'm trash for anything that Colleen Hoover puts out. I've been reading her books for a few years now. I can only imagine that I will continue to read them until she retires. I'm super excited for the sequel I didn't know we were getting!

There's not a synopsis quite yet but I'm still excited. And reading this, it doesn't seem like it's a sequel. Maybe just a different POV?

It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover

Before It Ends with Us, it started with Atlas. Colleen Hoover tells fan favorite Atlas’ side of the story and shares what comes next in this long-anticipated sequel to the "glorious and touching" (USA TODAY) #1 New York Times bestseller It Ends with Us.








Links

What books are you waiting on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!