January Book Haul

I'm wishing I could get all these books in physical format. I just do not have the space for them. I think I also really like getting ebooks because I can get so many and not have my home overflowed with books! 

My plan is to buy the physical books if I really enjoyed the book after I read it. I also might not even do that. I've been enjoying my Nook since I got it for Mother's Day last year.

I also dug out my camera and I'm loving the better quality images :)

Hooked by Emily McIntire
Love At First Spite by Anna E. Collins
The Midnight Girls by Alicia Jasinska
A Ruin Of Roses by K.F. Breene
A Worthy Opponent by Katee Robert

I Hate You More by Lucy Gilmore
Love & Other Disasters by Anita Kelly
Window Shopping by Tessa Bailey
Triple Threat by K. Webster
Weather Girl by Rachel Lynn Solomon

Beautiful Nightmares by K.J. Sutton
The Monarchs by Kass Morgan & Danielle Paige
Bad Luck Bridesmaid by Alison Rose Greenberg
A Holly Jolly Diwali by Sonya Lalli (Thanks Aurora!)

Just Haven't Met You Yet by Sophie Cousens (Thanks Aurora!)
Within Obsession And Lies by Stacy Jones & Harper Wylde
Ashes Of Chaos by Amelia Hutchins
Flames Of Chaos by Amelia Hutchins
Ruins Of Chaos by Amelia Hutchins

Lucy Checks In by Dee Ernst (Netgalley)
How To Love Your Neighbor by Sophie Sullivan
The North Wind by Alexandria Warwick
Reminders Of Him by Colleen Hoover
Electric Idol by Katee Robert

Cream And Punishment by Susannah Nix
Bound by Firelight by Dana Swift
Games We Play by Dana Isaly
Secrets We Hunt by Dana Isaly
Dipped In Holly by Dana Isaly

Into The Dark by Dana Isaly
Getting His Game Back by Gia De Cadenet
Something Fabulous by Alexis Hall
The Roughest Draft by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegemund-Broka

Fractured Vows by Jessica Ames
A Throne Of Ruin by K.F. Breene
Meant To Be Mine by Hannah Orenstein (Thanks Aurora!)

What books did you get in January?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!