Dynamic Duos!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is to talk about dynamic duos! It's a pretty vague topic so I decided to talk about duologies. I just want to take today to share some of my favorites with you all.

I'm not going to go into detail, I'm just listing. I'm trying to not get burned out from blogging. I'm also trying to get into a healthier lifestyle and that means I can't stay sitting at my computer for hours at a time.

Bellinger Sisters by Tessa Bailey

Gumiho by Kat Cho


The Blood of Stars by Elizabeth Lim


Truth and Lies Duet by Pepper Winters


Tell me what your favorite duologies are!

Comments

  1. I love duologies. A favorite would be The Fever King and The Electric Heir by Victoria Lee.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Truth and Lies books look good!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duologies seem to have been a popular choice this week! I read Spin The Dawn, but found it only okay, so I've not continued with Unravel The Dusk.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/02/22/top-ten-tuesday-356/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on this week's TTT and I want to read almost all of these duologies!

    My TTT post: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-best-dynamic-duos/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Recap: 08.02.21 - 08.08.21

2021 Releases I Was Excited To Read But Didn't Get To

Books On My Fall TBR!